Playtonic Facebook Groups?

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
KomaruTheHylian

Playtonic Facebook Groups?

Postby KomaruTheHylian » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Does anyone have any Rare/Playtonic Games FB Groups open?
I was in a rare group but the admin was horrible.

Baeri01

Re: Playtonic Facebook Groups?

Postby Baeri01 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:30 am

Facebook groups are actually very important to gather people and target audience. There is even a very renowned facebook ads management Los Angeles that helps in promoting and advertising a business on social media. It is a very effective and time saving technique.

ShanPen

Postby ShanPen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Baeri01 wrote:Facebook groups are actually very important to gather people and target audience. There is even a very renowned facebook ads management Los Angeles that helps in promoting and advertising a business on social media. It is a very effective and time saving technique.

Oh thank you for that relevant, totally-not-spam reply, Mr "just joined on July 11th, 2018 and has only made one comment". Welcome to these boards, you legit Playtonic Games fan, you! :roll:
Last edited by ShanPen on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ShanPen

Postby ShanPen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 pm

KomaruTheHylian wrote:Does anyone have any Rare/Playtonic Games FB Groups open?
I was in a rare group but the admin was horrible.

I realise this is an old thread, but just incase you're still looking and/or anyone else is interested, there is a Facebook group called "Yooka-Laylee Bat Ship Crazy" but it is a closed group that you have to request to join. I'm not a member of it so I don't know what it's like, but here's the link anyway:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/YookaLaylee/?ref=group_header&view=group

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”