GameXplain streams 1 hour of Yooka-Laylee

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
EekumBokum202

GameXplain streams 1 hour of Yooka-Laylee

Postby EekumBokum202 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:55 am

Hey, GameXplain streamed 1 hour of Yooka-Laylee earlier today! And Derrick Bitner of all people was the one playing! Shocking, considering out of the three main guys at GameXplain, he was the most polarizing when it came to how much he liked the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyHmXtwo4ds

I might check this out later, just to hear his thoughts as he actually plays the game. Also, apparently there was trouble with the stream itself, since he criticized himself on Twitter for how much of an amateur he came off as.
...A Man can dream... Project Dream, that is.

ontels

Re: GameXplain streams 1 hour of Yooka-Laylee

Postby ontels » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:23 am

I kind of wish that these guys would just leave the game alone...if they don't like it then why continue playing it?
Pagies in cagies

EekumBokum202

Re: GameXplain streams 1 hour of Yooka-Laylee

Postby EekumBokum202 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:15 pm

ontels wrote:I kind of wish that these guys would just leave the game alone...if they don't like it then why continue playing it?

Maybe just to say they beat it? Derrick seemed to be on the verge of quitting, but I find it better to see a game through to the end, to judge it as a whole before dismissing it outright.
...A Man can dream... Project Dream, that is.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”