There shouldnt be a reason controllers have issues.

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
dyslexicow

There shouldnt be a reason controllers have issues.

Postby dyslexicow » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 pm

This game relys heavy on controller playstyle and accessibility, yet the plug and play is non existent. I would really like to know if there is a fix for this or a update in the works? I know this sounds like a rage, but this is a genuine issue in my life rn. I grew up on banjo kazooie and bonded with my mom through it as well. Now we both have been very excited for this games release and i purchased 2 steam copys of the game 2 steam controllers. because you know two of one companys product should run flawlessly together right.? Well i feel like you devs, must have slacked on the mac side, or whole pc side of controls. THIS GAME LITERALLY SUGGESTS TO PLAY ON CONTROLLER. i respect you as a company for your creative style and your decisions for the final game. but can we please have a fix? i can play on keyboard maybe not speedrun like i wanted. but my mom would want to give up without a controller i know her... like she gave up on Gruntilda...

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”