dotEXE wrote:I assumed the DLC would be 1 world, but I hadn't considered 0. I'd be curious to see what the DLC is at ALL if it's not a world though.
Here are some "prepare for the worst" suggestions:
- Alternate costumes
- The ability to challenge bosses you already beat. Seriously, why is this not in the game? (Or is it? The Casino bug kept me from reaching 100% to check)
- A Y-L theme for your console
- More alternate costumes
- More Rextro games
- Orchestral soundtrack, I guess? Wasn't this a kickstarter promise?
- Play as Dr Puzz in multiplayer
- A new move where Yooka slams Kazoo... Laylee on the ground to attack
- An additional Kartos track
- Even more costumes
- A gallery mode where you can see the same stuff as in that artbook backers got.
- Additional challenges in Hivory Towers, Glitterglaze Glacier and Moodymaze Marsh involving the Knights of Hamalot, because there are still levels they don't appear in yet
- Play as Shovel Knight (of course only in multiplayer)
- Did I mention additional costumes?
All this said, I certainly hope to be pleasantly surprised, but in all honesty, I was kind of disappointed with how some of the things I was excited for turned out, and would rather lower my expectations than be disappointed again.
Oh, another option: Add additional regions to the existing 5 levels and make them expandable once more. Arguably fits the list above.