Yooka-Laylee: The Backers' View

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
Dringo

Yooka-Laylee: The Backers' View

Postby Dringo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:24 am

Hello everyone,

So, my name is Chris. I am an editor at GamesIndustry.biz and I'm working on a piece all about Yooka-Laylee's journey over the past two years: the drama, the excitement and the final product.

I am eager to get some views from the game's Kickstarter supporters... so you. It is just a handful of questions and there's a good chance you'll feature in the piece. Although I don't have much time to turn it around (just the next 12 hours).

To keep it all a bit private, my email address is Christopher.Dring@gamesindustry.biz. If you're interested in receiving the questions, drop me a line there, and I'll send them on to you immediately.

Hope you're enjoying the game,

Chris

Yavga

Re: Yooka-Laylee: The Backers' View

Postby Yavga » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi Chris, you have mail.
Stop picking your nose Image

the8thark

Postby the8thark » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:32 am

Dringo wrote:Hello everyone,

So, my name is Chris. I am an editor at GamesIndustry.biz

Real editors would not fish for information. They would do their own research, then cherry pick out the parts of that, which fit to their agenda, then go and publish that. If there's not enough facts to fit their agenda, lying is not out of the question either.

FailureFactory

Postby FailureFactory » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:24 am

the8thark wrote:
Dringo wrote:Hello everyone,

So, my name is Chris. I am an editor at GamesIndustry.biz

Real editors would not fish for information. They would do their own research, then cherry pick out the parts of that, which fit to their agenda, then go and publish that. If there's not enough facts to fit their agenda, lying is not out of the question either.

This is a "no true scotsman" fallacy.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”