Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
Horothenic
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby Horothenic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Platform: Xbox One

Pagies on Capital Cashino: 24/25
Tokens: 9
Writers: 5/5
Quills: 200/200

Boss pagie: Aquired
Karto pagie: Aquired

Golf pole token: Aquired
Below ramp token: Aquired

Also I have checked 3 times all locations and can't find the missing one, and since the tonic to find things does not work with tokens I think one of my tokens was bugged or something.

This one is different from the other one that involves missing one pagie but tokens are on 0, since the pagie missing is presumably the kartos or boss pagie.

**********

I really want my 100% and I prefer to don't play it all again (so soon), specially when the glitch can happen again.

FailureFactory
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby FailureFactory » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Horothenic wrote:Platform: Xbox One

Pagies on Capital Cashino: 24/25
Tokens: 9
Writers: 5/5
Quills: 200/200

Boss pagie: Aquired
Karto pagie: Aquired

Golf pole token: Aquired
Below ramp token: Aquired

Also I have checked 3 times all locations and can't find the missing one, and since the tonic to find things does not work with tokens I think one of my tokens was bugged or something.

This one is different from the other one that involves missing one pagie but tokens are on 0, since the pagie missing is presumably the kartos or boss pagie.

**********

I really want my 100% and I prefer to don't play it all again (so soon), specially when the glitch can happen again.


Same problem here on PS4. Also the slot machine at the golf course gives its welcome speech whenever I talk to it for the first time after loading the level, and I ran into the Hamalot wall glitch before.

Pgcrooner
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby Pgcrooner » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:17 am

did you check the top of the flagpole in the golf course? there is one hidden there and that took me an HOUR to find. there is also one hidden under a ramp.

Piet
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby Piet » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:54 am

Pgcrooner wrote:did you check the top of the flagpole in the golf course? there is one hidden there and that took me an HOUR to find. there is also one hidden under a ramp.

You.. You are kidding right..?

FailureFactory
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby FailureFactory » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:50 am

Piet wrote:
Pgcrooner wrote:did you check the top of the flagpole in the golf course? there is one hidden there and that took me an HOUR to find. there is also one hidden under a ramp.

You.. You are kidding right..?


At the very least I don't remember collecting one from the flag pole and there is none there. So my assumption is yes.

User avatar
bjaxx87
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:58 am

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby bjaxx87 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:08 pm

@Piet @FailureFactory
There was a token on the flag pole. It was the last one I was missing.

Horothenic
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby Horothenic » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Pgcrooner wrote:did you check the top of the flagpole in the golf course? there is one hidden there and that took me an HOUR to find. there is also one hidden under a ramp.


I did wrote in my post that I had already grabbed those two xD

Pgcrooner
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby Pgcrooner » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:21 pm

Horothenic wrote:
Pgcrooner wrote:did you check the top of the flagpole in the golf course? there is one hidden there and that took me an HOUR to find. there is also one hidden under a ramp.


I did wrote in my post that I had already grabbed those two xD


Whoops I should have read more carefully XD

FailureFactory
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby FailureFactory » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Alright, I'll have another look. Maybe the one I'm missing is the one below the ramp...


Piet
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby Piet » Tue May 02, 2017 1:01 pm


We still don't know WHEN the update will be released...

FailureFactory
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Capital Cashino - 1 token missing bug

Postby FailureFactory » Tue May 02, 2017 1:25 pm

FailureFactory wrote:Alright, I'll have another look. Maybe the one I'm missing is the one below the ramp...

Just posting to confirm that the token I was missing was indeed the one under the ramp.


Return to “Yooka-Laylee”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests