so you FORGOT to include a 'Back Button' bind on Keyboard? Are you CRAZY?! FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
GalaxyDynamite

so you FORGOT to include a 'Back Button' bind on Keyboard? Are you CRAZY?! FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GalaxyDynamite » Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 am

So I am having fun. The camera is weird, but the game is enjoyable. Playing on keyboard and mouse.

I approach a nimbus cloud. I lose at a race. It says 'Hit the B button to go back".

There is no 'B' button binding. 'Esc' and 'P' won't let me get out of the prompt without doing the race over and over.

THIS IS INSANE. I PAYED 40 BUCKS FOR THIS GAME AND YOU DIDNT EVEN INCLUDE A BACK BUTTON. I've seen people posting about it over A MONTH AGO and its not patched yet?

What is the matter with the developers?!@?!?!?

Scrubber

Re: so you FORGOT to include a 'Back Button' bind on Keyboard? Are you CRAZY?! FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Scrubber » Tue May 09, 2017 7:05 pm

This game was never intended to be played with a keyboard.

CyanideInsanity

Re: so you FORGOT to include a 'Back Button' bind on Keyboard? Are you CRAZY?! FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby CyanideInsanity » Tue May 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Scrubber wrote:This game was never intended to be played with a keyboard.

And yet, despite being unfinished, it has a keybind set anyway. :roll:

rocho

Postby rocho » Thu May 11, 2017 1:54 am

have you tried pressing the "attack" button?

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”