Any update about dlc?

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
bigfanofoldrare

Any update about dlc?

Postby bigfanofoldrare » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Make a long time since the game is release.. i have in head it would take a long time before the dlc..

but i wish we had more information about what going on .

Rueckkoppler

Re: Any update about dlc?

Postby Rueckkoppler » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Guess that one has to wait until they finish up the Switch version, I assume. Or some parts of the team already started with the development. If you consider how big the team is by now, porting might not require all of them.

Taylor

Re: Any update about dlc?

Postby Taylor » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:08 pm

If they were to release the DLC before the Switch version came out, there would have probably been an uproar. I wonder if they have been working on the DLC simultaneously to the Switch version, meaning we may see the DLC shortly after the Switch version releases in a couple of weeks. They were very quiet about the Switch version, and then suddenly we were given a release date just around the corner -- the same sudden surprise may come with the DLC.

I think the DLC may come by/around April, one year after the game's original release date. I don't think we will be waiting into 2019; if we are, I'd be expecting a huge update, which I don't think is the intention.
Taylonic Ltd.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”