old school RARE fans

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
twinspectre

old school RARE fans

Postby twinspectre » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:12 am

we need to be all united to help Playtonic Games no matter which platform you own.

we all need to experience on all Console again a 3D Platformer made by the Old Rare's member.
can't wait for Yooka Laylee (PS4) :geek: :D :lol:

Viellain
Location: The North American Plate on Planet Earth, part of the Solar System within the Milky Way.

Re: old school RARE fans

Postby Viellain » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 am

I don't have money to give. But I can help by suggesting and hanging around their forums :D And acknowledging their awesomely presence of talent that is the now revived old-school new rare: playtonic games.

twinspectre

Postby twinspectre » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:18 am

Viellain wrote:I don't have money to give. But I can help by suggesting and hanging around their forums :D And acknowledging their awesomely presence of talent that is the now revived old-school new rare: playtonic games.

:D :D :D

TurboJim Presents

Postby TurboJim Presents » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:32 am

donkey kong country was amazing the banjo games were my childhood. I will be donating to the kickstarter, ill be using my birthday money.

twinspectre

Postby twinspectre » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 am

TurboJim Presents wrote:donkey kong country was amazing the banjo games were my childhood. I will be donating to the kickstarter, ill be using my birthday money.

i will give them my money too , but only if the game is multiplatform.

John

Postby John » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:30 am

I will give money no matter what. I want it all. N64 cartridge, Wii U release, Kirkhope/Wise/Burke soundtrack, and behind the scenes goodies all sound good to me.
Rarewareusedtobegood

Blue

Postby Blue » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:44 am

I will definitely back the Project Ukelele Kickstarter. My siblings and I used to play the heck out of all the Rareware games way back when, so it'll be a pleasure to help out.
"Hands off my bread."

Potato Peeler

Postby Potato Peeler » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:18 pm

I'm not trying to start any console wars or anything, but I only really care about a PC release.
I only loved console gaming back when Nintendo was all cartridges, and when it went to disc-based systems I pretty much went back to PC. However, if they were to collaborate with Nintendo then obviously it should be on their console(s).

NPChilla

Postby NPChilla » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:18 pm

I've never contributed to a Kickstarter before but this is the first time I really want to contribute to one.

When this Kickstarter is a huge success - and it's no an "if", it's a WHEN - people will realise what a huge deal Playtonic is.
Then, the company can join with Nintendo once more (let's be honest, they're not going to be burned by M$ a second time and Sony can barely afford to pay its gas bill at the moment) and never need a Kickstarter or to worry about funding again.

It all works according to plan. :D

Return to “Past Glories”