Happy New Year 2016, Everybody!

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
John Enigma

Happy New Year 2016, Everybody!

Postby John Enigma » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:31 pm

Happy New Year Everybody! Today is January 1st, 2016.

It's a New Year! Yes it is!

It's a year to be even more alive, a year to comprehend what we couldn't understand before, a year to try new things, a year to expect the unexpected (wether with high expectations or low expectations).

If you want to, you can post your New Year's resolutions, your predictions on anything related to the World of ours, and your video game-related predictions.*

*It's okay if it's like a Michael Pachter-type prediction. But please, stay on topic.
"INSERT TO F***ING BOX!"

rocho

Re: Happy New Year 2016, Everybody!

Postby rocho » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

Glad I had the chance to connect with more Golden Era Rare Fans! The past year was amazing with the reveal of Yooka-Laylee! And the upcoming year promises to be even better!

2016! Excites me the most with:

-Toy Box!
-Posible Yooka-Laylee Launch year. (2017 seems so far away :( )
- Our first glance at the Nintendo NX!!
- Zelda WiiU (hopefully)
- Starfox Zero!
- Maybe Pikmin 4
- Pokémon GO
- the end of the Smash bros Amiibo DLC (finally)

And the many more surprises the year will have for us and we don't know yet!
Last edited by rocho on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Enigma

Postby John Enigma » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:47 pm

^Aw Yeah! That's the spirit! That's what I'm talking about!

C'mon! Keep 'em coming!

I'm mostly excited for more New Nintendo 3DS exclusive games, Zelda U, Star Fox Zer0, Nintendo NX, Yooka-Laylee in general, Allison Road, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, whatever game Hideo Kojima is making, Final Fantasy VII Remake, more popular PC indie games, and more crowdfunded spiritual succesor games (if it continues to happen this year).
"INSERT TO F***ING BOX!"

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Happy new year!

My new years resolution is to stop being lazy. I started today by not sitting on the couch playing games all day and instead had a morning workout, ate healthily and went for a walk.

Things to look forward to this year for me.
*Seeing Sum 41 and Bowling For Soup live.
*Yooka-Laylee, Mirrors Edge, Recore, Southpark, Zelda, Sea of Thieves (is that 2016?)
*New Blink-182 album

rocho

Postby rocho » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:32 am

Scrubber wrote:Happy new year!

My new years resolution is to stop being lazy. I started today by not sitting on the couch playing games all day and instead had a morning workout, ate healthily and went for a walk.

*Yooka-Laylee, Mirrors Edge, Recore, Southpark, Zelda, Sea of Thieves (is that 2016?)
*New Blink-182 album

Nice to see a sum 41 and blink 182 enthusiast in the forums! Hopping the new album is better than the last one...

And SUM 41 is on tour?

NPChilla

Postby NPChilla » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:23 am

Happy New Year!

Looking forward to specific little moments, like the revelation of the NX and the VC release of the original Pokémon games.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:39 pm

rocho wrote:
Scrubber wrote:Happy new year!

*New Blink-182 album

Nice to see a sum 41 and blink 182 enthusiast in the forums! Hopping the new album is better than the last one...

And SUM 41 is on tour?
I really enjoyed neighbourhoods so i have no complaints. Blink Enthusiast, you could say that I've got my entire left arm covered in Blink Tattoos.
I think Sum41 ARE touring but I'm seeing them headlining the Kerrang! Tour. (uk)

rocho

Postby rocho » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:14 am

Scrubber wrote:Blink Enthusiast, you could say that I've got my entire left arm covered in Blink Tattoos.
I think Sum41 ARE touring but I'm seeing them headlining the Kerrang! Tour. (uk)

Neighborhoods was enjoyable after years waiting for a new album! Then you do like their music a lot obviously! That's pretty cool!

So SUM 41 ARE touring that's amazing! I think I have to check on those tour dates!

That could be added to my new years resolution I guess as far as I can get the money tho!

Let's hope we get something cool with the addition of the alkaline trio's Matt Skiba to the "new" Blink 182.

Tom is pretty much irreplaceable but let's hope something good comes out of it this year!

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:11 pm

rocho wrote:
Scrubber wrote:Blink Enthusiast, you could say that I've got my entire left arm covered in Blink Tattoos.

Let's hope we get something cool with the addition of the alkaline trio's Matt Skiba to the "new" Blink 182.

This i am very much looking forward to. Going to be a good year.

Return to “Community Discussion”