My opinion on poeple not getting refund from Playtonic...

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
Retromastery

My opinion on poeple not getting refund from Playtonic...

Postby Retromastery » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 pm

((READ BELOW BEFORE POSTING REPLY PLEASE))
before you read please keep in mind that I just want to express my opinion about this and if this thread is getting way too toxic feel free to delete it if needed the last thing I want is to create chaos on this forum :)

do poeple know what a kickstarter really is...? because if people were smart enough to understand that when you participate at a kickstarted project you should NOT expect to get refund, why you ask ? the goddamn money is already spent ! OF COURSE they cannot refund they DON'T have the money anymore..... it already been spent to make the project a reality... it's like asking a refund for a house that is only halfway to be finished that you paid someone to build it for you... it just make me cringe when I see poeple insulting playtonic because they asking a refund that cannot be made because Playtonic already spent it on this project

anyway like I said my goal is not to create chaos, but just to express how stupid this is to ask a refund on something that will use your money to become reality

anyway have a great day everyone

zand

Re: My opinion on poeple not getting refund from Playtonic...

Postby zand » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:03 am

Its not just Kickstarter, you have people who preordered the game on platforms like Humble-bundle and Steam. Steam has been good with refunding those that cancel but with Humble, according to them the cash for preoders goes to Playtonic before the ship date and that its up to Playtonic at that point to refund candled preorders.

Yavga

Re: My opinion on poeple not getting refund from Playtonic...

Postby Yavga » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:13 am

Let's lock this thread guys, there's a dedicated one.
Stop picking your nose Image

Return to “Community Discussion”