What cartoons, movies, and books do Playtonic fans enjoy?

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
polomi

What cartoons, movies, and books do Playtonic fans enjoy?

Postby polomi » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Let's start some off-topic conversation to get to know each other! I guess the forum will be more structured once the devs get the time to take care of it, se feel free to move this to the off-topic section whenever it's ready.

So, what cartoons, movies and books do you enjoy and think that other Playtonic fans could enjoy as well?

Today I watched Wallace and Gromit, The Curse of the Were-Rabbit and it was great! Some nice humor and the characters even have googly eyes, so I'm pretty sure most of you would have enjoyed it!

Otherwise, I love The Emperor's New Groove. There's a character in it, Kronk, that I find beyond hilarious. It's not exactly Rare/Playtonic humor, but it's not that far either. Given all the kind of humor that exists, it's on the closer part of the spectrum!

Hellmouse82

Re: What cartoons, movies, and books do Playtonic fans enjoy

Postby Hellmouse82 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm a Huge fan of all mediums that tell a great story. some of my favourite movies are of course the Star Wars movies the Pixar stuff, i love anime of all kinds especially Studio Ghibli, Grew up on Thundercats and He-man and Marvel cartoons, for books lord of the rings, love fantasy and love animals so a Playtonic Games ye olde style rpg would be epic one day. Currently i'm mostly a huge comic book guy, Love Hellboy, Elephantmen, The Goon (dabble in too many great titles to be bothered typing them) and dip my feet in the occasional Marvel and DC stuff also.

Looking forward to playing a real fun 3D platformer that is engrossing, hilarious, challenging and just a fun world to get lost in. :D

TheAnvil

Re: What cartoons, movies, and books do Playtonic fans enjoy

Postby TheAnvil » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Gravity Falls is my favorite show going today.
Project Ukelele for Wii U. @MLFoxwell

Return to “Community Discussion”