New Nintendo 3DS Unity Support Coming Soon

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
Helioptile

Re: New Nintendo 3DS Unity Support Coming Soon

Postby Helioptile » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:03 am

I should think so, too. Jeez. Just my opinion. :|
Bring on Yooka-Laylee! :D
The Hype Train begins May 1st. ;)

GrayMagicΓ

Postby GrayMagicΓ » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:11 pm

Helioptile wrote:Jeez. Just my opinion. :|

It's an opinion on a prediction, not a preference. "Nintendo's going to open a printer producing branch" is disputable, unlike "I like pepperoni on my pizza". Saying something is your opinion is a complete cop out that's used as a way of avoiding any argument under the sun. "I think 2 + 2 is 5" "No, if you add 1 to 2 twice, you get 4" "Well it's my opinion that it's 5!" just doesn't work. If everything was just "someone's opinion", there would be no discussion, no corrections, and no advancement. As long as it isn't a preference, every "opinion" under the sun is a position that can be defended, and if it can't, it's not sanctified and impossible to argue against just because it's an opinion.
DLC? UGANDA WILL NOT HAVE THIS SICKNESS!

Anna

Postby Anna » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Sorry to go off on a slight tangent, but how do we know they're using Unity for Project Ukelele? I'm assuming there was some news about it that I missed? :oops:
No, not all Xbox owners are dudebros who love grey-and-brown PvP FPSes. Please feel free to quit stereotyping now.

GrayMagicΓ

Postby GrayMagicΓ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm

Anna wrote:Sorry to go off on a slight tangent, but how do we know they're using Unity for Project Ukelele? I'm assuming there was some news about it that I missed? :oops:

Can't seem to find the source, but they specifically mentioned how much easier it is to do things now thanks to Unity.
DLC? UGANDA WILL NOT HAVE THIS SICKNESS!

Return to “Community Discussion”