- Lobodestroyo, 3D platformer: This is the 3D platformer that looks the most interesting to me after Ukulele.
- A Hat In Time, 3D platformer: Yet another 3D platformer, the beta is out at last, it looks good enough! Should keep us busy while we wait for Ukulele.
- La-Mulana 2, metroidvania: You're an explorer kind of like Indiana Jones in some mysterious ruins. Very difficult, hard enigmas, great atmosphere and soundtrack.
- Rivals of Aether, platform fighter: The core idea is similar to Smash Bros, but it looks much more agressive than Smash 4, so I'm pretty interested in it.
- Titan Souls, top down action: You have one arrow and there are giant bosses. Looks like a great atmospheric game with epic boss battles. The animations look amazing.
- Assault Android Cactus, top down action: The characters kind of remind me of Jet Force Gemini, which is a good thing. The gameplay looks really hectic!
- Crypt of the NecroDancer: I love roguelikes, I love rhythm games, and here I can have both!
- Killing Floor 2, coop FPS: 90 animations per type of enemy depending on where you shoot them? Permanent blood added to the textures that don't disappear? Slow motion mode with gigantic blood explosions? Weapon animations recorded above 200fps? This will feel so good and so satisfying to play! It will be so much fun.
- Hive Jump, coop 2D action: You fight hordes of aliens with your friends. Looks like tons of fun.
- Drift Stage, racing: Old school racing game. The atmosphere is really a throwback to the late 80 and early 90 racing games!
- Half-Life 3: wait, nevermind.
That's mostly what's on my radadr. There are two other games that look interesting but I don't know enough about them yet to know if I'll enjoy them for sure: Hyper Light Drifter and Jotun.
What are the ones you're waiting for?