Banjo-Tooie is for me the best game ever

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
bigfanofoldrare

Banjo-Tooie is for me the best game ever

Postby bigfanofoldrare » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:58 am

First thing to say, if you don't play the game don't read this.. spoilers.

Seriously i just can't stop to think about this game.. its really a masterpiece.

First , the jinjo are made so well.. in all the world you have to get some jinjo.. and you get a jiggy for each jinjo family you got all the jinjo.. and even better, now there is some jinjo who are false jinjo who attack you.. for me its super well made and think the jinjo in this one..

Second , he haves train in each world including hub world.and except level one.. I find the idea so fantastic of making all level together with train .. and there is some jiggies you need to do different thing with the train to get jiggies..

I also have a remember to get into grunty industries level without even ''open the world'' .. i remember i find this really special..

Grunty industries level was so well made, i remember tolding myself wow its a hard level.. you have to understand how is working all the map to understand how to do some jiggies..

We can control mumbo in some level.. I find its so much a good idea.. And there another transformation in this banjo-tooie, incredible again..

The music is awesome , there no word for it..

Seriously i love so much this game, i had to said it somewhere.. this game for me is the best game ever made, there not one game who is genial like this..

if some other people feel like me, please comment.. this game is always in background , but for me its the best and better than banjo-kazooie ( which i love a ton too) ..

Piet

Re: Banjo-Tooie is for me the best game ever

Postby Piet » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:42 pm

I agree. BT is a masterpiece. :)

A question:
Are you from the Netherlands? :P

bigfanofoldrare

Re: Banjo-Tooie is for me the best game ever

Postby bigfanofoldrare » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:15 am

no quebec, i speak french..

that why my english is not perfect :P

Return to “Past Glories”