NEW BANJO GAME AT E3???

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
Rueckkoppler

Re: NEW BANJO GAME AT E3???

Postby Rueckkoppler » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Scrubber wrote:As far as "Banjo in Smash" goes. As far as interest goes I'm about a 2/10. I really dont care, I want a new game that they star in, not an appearance in a game that came out last year.

It would be a great tribute though. Just imagine: We'll see the duo in an updated design with top-notch animation in a fast paced fighting game. And there will be all kinds of little tributes in these aspects and their moveset, possibly stirring new interest in these characters.

...AAND there'd be a stage and new arrangements of old classic music tracks. It's really the next best thing.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Here we go again!

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07SZX1165/ref ... way&sr=8-5

Amazon Germany puts up Banjo-Kazooie (working title) for sale, release December 2019???

Piet

Postby Piet » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Scrubber wrote:Here we go again!

Amazon Germany puts up Banjo-Kazooie (working title) for sale, release December 2019???

Oooh, shiiieeettt!! :o

bigfanofoldrare

Postby bigfanofoldrare » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Scrubber wrote:Here we go again!

wtf that weird..

i stop to give myself false hope , its really intriguing to see this.

Gorjo

Postby Gorjo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 am

I mean what would they gain from allowing their competition to use their characters if it isn't to promote a new game? I'm pretty sure all their re-releases of BK games was years ago.

Btw who else would love to see the corpse of the Lord of Games lying around or something like that?

O O O O H H
B A N A N A

Pgcrooner

Postby Pgcrooner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:45 am

Gorjo wrote:I mean what would they gain from allowing their competition to use their characters if it isn't to promote a new game? I'm pretty sure all their re-releases of BK games was years ago.

Btw who else would love to see the corpse of the Lord of Games lying around or something like that?

It would certainly be cool if there is a new game in the works. I think Microsoft realizes that working with Nintendo with SOME of their characters and IP can play to their benefit. This isn't an isolated thing either we have the inclusion of Minecraft, Cuphead, Ori, Super Lucky's tale, and Banjo in smash. Nintendo isn't competition for them, it is a way to further sell software on the switch that might not sell as well on the Xbox and also draw attention to other Xbox/microsoft services like game pass. Most (not all obviously) people who buy an Xbox aren't buying it for Banjo-Kazooie or Ori or lucky's tale, they are getting it for Halo, Gears of war, forza and various third parties. So if hypothetically they make a new Banjo-Kazooie and sell it on BOTH the Xbox and the Switch they open up the brand to a bigger audience and still make profit on software sales.

It might be foolish of me, but I can't help but hope for the best. This would be a great arrangement for both Microsoft and Nintendo.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:41 am

bigfanofoldrare wrote:
i stop to give myself false hope , its really intriguing to see this.

I know I can't help myself!

Yoshi

Postby Yoshi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:38 pm

I have it preordered, now waiting for the cancellation ^^.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Yoshi wrote:I have it preordered, now waiting for the cancellation ^^.

:lol: everybody pre order it!

Return to “Past Glories”