5 Worlds in this game

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
EekumBokum202

5 Worlds in this game

Postby EekumBokum202 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:53 pm

So I apparently found out... Through this video (I should read the Kickstarter page, but I'm having a hard time finding the time to do so):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzbqIGuOMNI

This game will have 5 worlds to explore. Is that true? Because if it is, it's kind of a shame that there will only be 5 worlds, even if there's a lot to do in them. I like me some variety, hence why I liked the number of worlds Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie had... I mean, Nuts & Bolts didn't have that many worlds, and the fact that they were so big but didn't have anything to do in them, aside from finding the people who could give you Jiggies, it just made it all feel vacant, and uninteresting. Maybe that'll change, but it's unlikely. I just hope there will still be a variety to the worlds they make.

What do you guys think?
ATTENTION PLAYTONIC!
For development "Twoka-Laylee", please watch these:

For everyone else, talk about these videos !

Archvile78

Re: 5 Worlds in this game

Postby Archvile78 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Don't forget the worlds can be expanded, we don't know how big those expansions will be. Also didn't it say somewhere that the game will have "over 5 worlds"?

EDIT: In fact here it is, in bold.

dotEXE

Postby dotEXE » Sat May 02, 2015 9:06 pm

This has been discussed: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1103
Make the forum great again.

Exaskryz

Postby Exaskryz » Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 pm

My sense is that the 5 worlds was a minimum that they'd do even if the kickstarter failed.

But now they might push up to 10 worlds, possibly more, now that they have nearly 1.2 million pounds pledged.
Woaaaah, it finally came out! :o

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”