Have people forgotten Playtonic are not idiots?

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
GildasMagnus

Re: Have people forgotten Playtonic are not idiots?

Postby GildasMagnus » Sun May 03, 2015 10:40 pm

There's Constructive Criticism, and then there's just plain criticism. Perhaps people should ASK Playtonic on the matter before saying "I redesigned it and it's better".
Came to save my sister, stayed for the quiz show.

III H1TMaN III

Postby III H1TMaN III » Sun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm

I can't imagine people complaining about Playtonic's work. I consider Playtonic a blessing to the gaming community. They purely care about their games and don't care about the money. :)
Hey there fellow reader! I suppose I gained your interest somehow? It's nice having someone reading me. It feels so.. ticklish I should say. Thanks for that!

TheHeartMan

Postby TheHeartMan » Sun May 03, 2015 10:43 pm

III H1TMaN III

Postby III H1TMaN III » Sun May 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Hey there fellow reader! I suppose I gained your interest somehow? It's nice having someone reading me. It feels so.. ticklish I should say. Thanks for that!

Rueckkoppler

Postby Rueckkoppler » Mon May 04, 2015 12:09 am

I think you take this too serious. As some people said, most things are either highly specific details or ideas for additional stuff that Playtonic didn't talk about yet.

To make it short: I trust Playtonic totally & express my thoughts with the knowledge that they are smart enough to consider if this thought fits their vision or not. Basically, I would just want to deliver some topics THEY could talk about when they think it's relevant. Everything's cool, this is just the internet. Everyone will always talk about everything.

About your question: Weird how you seem to think that way about most indies that make 3D-platforming titles. ("Needs polish"... in a alpha/beta-state)

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”