Okay, I actually intended this thread to have speculations on what Yooka-Laylee-related stuff we might see, but let's talk about everything now
My speculations would circle all around Nintendo. What I hope / think we'll see at the Digital Event:
- Smash Bros.: DLC stages & characters (first ballot results, anyone?)
- Mario Kart 8: DLC as well, but this time with characters of Link's tier (Kirby anyone?)
- Splatoon: DLC stages (okay, I'm being captain obious now
), but maybe Piazza Delfino?
- Diddy Kong Racing 2: Nintendo registered Diddy Kong as a trademark, he is not in Mario Kart 8 and there is this by developer Kevin Callahan
- NO Zelda: as mentioned before, don't want to get my hopes up
- Star Fox: Since it will come this year & Nintendo needs its big holiday title - better make it a blast!
- A "real" 3D-Mario title for Wii U: Yes, I called it. I don't consider Super Mario 3D World a real 3D-Mario title, although its a great game. Still, I'm missing the great adventure. I'm missing over-/hub-worlds. I don't want to believe that we're supposedly stuck with 3D World only... the Wii U should at least get a beautiful Mario Galaxy 3, if not a true successor to Mario 64!
- Devil's Third: Since its coming in August, we might get some footage to show why Wii U owners shouldn't miss out on that game (I'm slightly interested right now, maybe they'll change that?)
Oh, and by the way: Taylor, mind moving this thread over to Community Discussion?