anyone else?

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
Epic Elliot

anyone else?

Postby Epic Elliot » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:41 pm

anyone else hope the get rich & successfull enuff to just out right buy banjokazooies IP back or at the very least be asked buy microsoft to actually make another banjo game?

sure yes i know there just beginning but im just wishful thinking & excited about the possibility the future may hold :D

Taylor

Re: anyone else?

Postby Taylor » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:44 pm

I'll be honest... I don't really care. :roll:

I feel really invested in Project Ukulele already. Banjo is a whole other universe... if Playtonic somehow end up with the rights it'll be cool, but by that time I'm probably going to have equal love for the Project Ukulele characters.
Taylonic Ltd.

Nightpaws

Postby Nightpaws » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Likewise, I'm not fussed right now. Maybe later they'll just give it back, it's not unheard of, but at the moment I wouldn't be fussed when we have new stuff to keep us busy :D
A wuff is a wuff you can wuff

SpongeTheSquid

Postby SpongeTheSquid » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:46 pm

If that does happen, I hope it doesn't take 80 years like it did for Disney to get back Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

I'm fine with Playtonic making a new world of characters for us though.

Epic Elliot

Postby Epic Elliot » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:50 pm

yeah like i said wishful thinking :P one way or another i think they should some how end up with banjo & hopefully he can be added into there "marvel universe" where he will belong.

Nightpaws

Postby Nightpaws » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:57 pm

A wuff is a wuff you can wuff

enterthekiwi

Postby enterthekiwi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:00 am

I think let Banjo be Banjo and let Playtonic be Playtonic. :mrgreen:

I'm not even clamoring for Rare to make a new Banjo game, can we PLEASE get some new games going in 2015+ that rival the old great franchises? New, new, new. Thanks!!

...That being said, I do hope Ptonic get "rich & successfull enuff to just out right buy banjokazooies IP", I just hope they do something else with their money. 8-)

Prof__Yogert

Postby Prof__Yogert » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:40 am

I already know the ending it's The part that makes your face implode I don't know what makes your face implode But that's the way the movie ends

John

Postby John » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:25 am

I think about it a lot. I've imagined finding a cure for some disease and just giving it for free to Bill Gates and his foundation as long as Microsoft gives Banjo a proper treatment.
Rarewareusedtobegood

Tidus1117

Postby Tidus1117 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:48 am

A year ago I made this:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/611 ... jo-threeie

Stating:
"In a recent interview to former Rare composer Grant Kirkhope he expressed how he wants to participate in this game too.

If Rare doesnt think this game is gonna sell... then My request for them is to create a Kickstarter Project. People are willing to pay in advance for a good Adventure/ Platformer game. Specially if it involves our favorite Bear and Bird along with his pals!!! "

Today My wish has come true in the form of Project Ukulele.
:mrgreen:

Jellyfunk

Postby Jellyfunk » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 am

Who knows, we might like Project Ukulele better.

Semperscio

Postby Semperscio » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:58 am

I would love for Playtonic or Nintendo to acquire the Banjo-Kazooie intellectual property because I would love for Banjo & Kazooie to be featured in more games on Nintendo's hardware.

We may very well like Project Ukulele better, so my mind is still open wide to the possibilities! The goal is to make it the best game that that team has made yet.

polomi

Postby polomi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:51 am

Epic Elliot

Postby Epic Elliot » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:38 pm

thing is i have no faith that M$ could make a good banjo game at this piont its been like15years since there actually good platforming adventure (a game with an ending promiseing a sequel mind you) & microsoft just did jack with them! all us fans lifes have went by with nothing! & when they did do things with them they mayed nuts & bolts! when they saw everyone just wanted an old banjo game they decided to start on a banjo kinect game instead! i have no hope in them & after the whole XBOX ONE DRM 24/7 ALWAYS ON CHECK IN PRACTICLY NSA SPY DEVICE plans they original had & the time it took them to actually back down from it! i don't trust them AT ALL!

& don't kid your selfs X1 was originaly a spy device remember the line "X1 will be the next water cooler" in there reveal? yeah because they wanted everyone to gather around it to record EVERYTHING!! #conspiracy #illuminaticonfirmed :P

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”