- A WORLD BASED ON TOILET HUMOUR:
Every Banjo-Kazzoie game had some toilet humour (loggo or the workers in grunty industries) so why not a whole world based on those humour because this humor is also spreaded all over some other rare games especially Conkers Bad Fur Day, Mr.Pants and even Battletoads Arcade.
How about a world in which the characters are as big as a mice and travel trough a giant bathroom with a giant bathtub which have pipes which are connectet with a sink, a washing machine and a toilet and the player must dive and travel through those pipes (like in clankers cavern) to reach those other areas ... and the world is inhabitet by rubber ducks and soap with google eyes.I could imagine a world like this could a spiritual successor to clankers cavern. It would have some water diving parts but mostly platforming parts that required some skills (click clock wood like). If this idea could be made by the playtonic team I could imagine it would really fit in a banjo kazzoie spiritual successor and would be also an very creative and unique world. The worlds name could be like "Bathtub Pipe/Tube* Maze" which sounds really like a bk world. The bathtub could be like public swimming pool for the rubber ducks which are getting in trouble with the soap guys because they are getting burning eyes through the soup and the ukulele main characters need to do tasks for both of them or maybe the soap guys could be the baddys in this world or there could be a task where you need to flush the toilet for rats in plumber suits and stuff like that, or the player must collect unerpants and socks to feed a hungry washing machine. I dont know but I think it would fit really good in to Project Ukulele as a spiritual successor to BK, because this world have just so many things which have to do with BK. The entrance could be a giant drain in a sink and the entrance surroundings should be made out of ceramic white and blue bathroom tiles like the world himself. *With the Tube word instead of pipe it would more sound like Treasure Trove Cove from the syllables.
- A LOW BUDGET B-MOVIE/TRASH WORLD:
Could you imagine a world set in a cinema designed with popcorn/moviereels and all that stuff and with three cinema halls and each hall has got his own theme but all are kinda like low budget b-movie horror films. The main characters must watch to the screen with 3-d glasses to get warped in to the running trash movie (similar to witchyworld with the three different themes inside the park or click clock wood where you have 4 different entraces to all the seasons). The first cinema hall could have a movie which is set on a farm surrounded by trailerparks and swamps and of course with cow abducting aliens and the second cinema hall could have a movie set in a shopping mall with zombies. The third and last cinema hall could have a movie set in the 1950s with an area where you must climb up an giant art deco styled skyscraper with an angry primate at the top(boss fight). All these movies are references to old trash/b-movies. So this world is splittet up in to 3 main areas (cinema, first movie and the second movie because the last one is only a boss fight).
The tasks to get pagies would be like fighting against sweet corn in a popcorn machine to make popcorn out of them and bring the popcorn to some sort of kids like in witchyworld to get a pagie or to find movie reels to make the movies accessable areas. Low Budget and B-Movie because all those darker types of worlds in bk allways a little bit messed up like a polluted factory building, a rundown themepark or a oil-polluted harbor.
A NOSTALGIC BLACK/WHITE CARTOON WORLD:
These world could be the world with all the retro references. This world should also have areas with color which the player can unlock. The design should be here completely different and more n64 times like. Those areas with color should be in the 64bit style.
- SOME OTHER WORLDS:
- Ancient greek/roman mythology.
- Old japanese samurai/ninja with some anime influence.
- Construction Site with a tall red skyscraper framework.
- a carnival/circus themed level but more focused on the circus. Pink elefants, clowns trained animals, acrobats stuff like that.
- maybe a world in a fast food restaurant based on food or a italian mafia restaurant.
- an oriental agrabah/prince of persia style world, maybe at night.
- a comic world set in a comic book.
- a viking snow world or maybe a moscow russian, siberian styled world with matryoshka dolls as inhabitants and some classic ballet theater like swan lake from peter tschaikovsky.
- a world in the style of the victorian london with a mysterious murderer.
- a world which is set in the baroque time period.
- a swampy jungle world with voodoo theming. you can transform in to a voodoo doll and stuff like that. Would be a mix between Bubblegloop Swamp and Mad Monster Mansion a spooky swamp world.
- a western themed world ( small western town with cactus cowboys and on the other side on a canyon with native americans which appearing as a hawk/eagle tribe) enemys are also vultures.
- A world in space on the moon which is made out of cheese.
Now im out of ideas and the first three ideas/suggestions are really a must for Project Ukulele.