Should Yooka-Laylee get costumes in LittleBigPlanet?

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
SpongeTheSquid

Should Yooka-Laylee get costumes in LittleBigPlanet?

Postby SpongeTheSquid » Mon May 25, 2015 8:49 pm

Media Molecule is no stranger to partnering with companies to get content into LittleBigPlanet. Just recently the studio released a costume for Octodad, a character from the indie game of the same name. There's even costumes for games like Don't Starve and Oddworld as well.

Do you think Yooka-Laylee costumes in LittleBigPlanet would be a good idea? Even though Playstation fans may have not had a Rare game on their console, they are getting the next best thing, Yooka-Laylee. I'm sure Playstation fans are just as interested in Yooka-Laylee as everyone else is. These costumes tend to sell well so I feel it'd be a smart decision on Playtonic's part. I also remember reading one employee who used to work for Rare had left and joined Media Molecule. I can't for the life of me remember their name. Either way, if it doesn't happen there's plenty enough tools in the game to make the characters anyway. A friend of mine made a pretty decent Banjo.

dance1211

Re: Should Yooka-Laylee get costumes in LittleBigPlanet?

Postby dance1211 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Would be nice but I wouldn't hold my breath. Octodad and Don't starve are successful indie games that have been out for a few years. If this game is popular enough to be on par with them then I would expect nothing less.

DarkTone

Postby DarkTone » Mon May 25, 2015 10:33 pm

It's NOTHING but cosmetic, so sure.

FarronFox

Postby FarronFox » Tue May 26, 2015 3:12 am

Sure. Why not. Littlebigplanet getting costumes from yooka Laylee wouldn't be anything outrageous. It gets costumes of so many other characters.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”