In my opinion everything was stuff most of the fans know... I am glad the game got more exposure and it definitely got a boost at the pledges but the only thing I got from this AMA was that there is a Dinosaur character in the game.
Everything else was Playtonic being funny and same old questions/answers we hear in every interview.
My questions were ignored.
1. Are they planning on refilling some tiers/rewards for the campaign?
2. How long does it take Steve Mayles to create a character?
3. I heard originally Yooka was a Tiger, Are we ever gonna see a sketch of this tiger? (We would love too)
4. Has there been any idea or concept in the development of YookaLaylee that has been entirely originated from a fan suggestion or comment?
4. What are the plans for E3? Can you at least tease us regarding what will be showing there?
5. You once asked for ideas for Amiibo functionalities. We have not heard back on that topic. Did you guys changed your mind about it? Is there still chance for having a Yooka-Laylee Amiibo? (I know how Gavin and Andy both love amiibo)