Last day to lock-in BackerKit rewards!

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
dotEXE

Last day to lock-in BackerKit rewards!

Postby dotEXE » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Playtonic made a post about 5 hours ago reminding everyone that today is the last day to lock-in your BackerKit reward selections. So if you haven't done that, do that! And double-check your shipping address is correct either way.

Since we've reached That Point of the post-Kickstarter, I wonder what the status of the project is. It's now the third month of 2016, and the Toybox/Toybox++ hasn't been mentioned since we were told the "released by end of 2015" add-on was not going to be released in 2015. Are we still looking at an October 2016 full release? Are we looking at an October 2017 release instead? I'm fine with a delay if it happens (I've always said I expect it in true Rare fashion) but I feel like letting people know sooner rather than later could avoid some fires and pitchforks. Especially from /r/games :roll:

Edit: Nevermind, the campaign has "estimated delivery" of all items lumped together. So, currently October 2016.
A̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶i̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶u̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶(̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶t̶r̶a̶c̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶)̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
Make the forum great again.

waffleme3

Re: Last day to lock-in BackerKit rewards!

Postby waffleme3 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:08 pm

They said they were going to start the shipping process after it ends so thats when Im guessing the toybox will come soon
/flys with lord helix

Rueckkoppler

Re: Last day to lock-in BackerKit rewards!

Postby Rueckkoppler » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:18 pm

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”