^ A beehive filled with books, at that.
An Ivory Tower is a place of "privileged seclusion," typically of the intellectual or learned.
*Note the image of a book shelf*
A Bee Hive, meanwhile, is home to many bees, whom are always busy and share a hive mentality.
*Note the honeycomb, and combined with anti-intellectual message: "work harder, not smarter"*
... seem like almost near opposite ideas.
Obviously not much do go on, but a truly strange combination. Yooka-Laylee and the Philosopher's Comb ?
- This would be very amusing, were it not a hostile takeover; my condolences to the devs at Playtonic and their families.
- Something similar happened when Mingy Jongo transformed into Playtonic
- If "he" cannot be a queen bee, then bear seems more likely ... but we've got so little to go on.
- Certainly interesting potential themes noted by Exaskryz. I don't expect the plot to be a ham-fisted "why we left rare to indie dev" but something to think on, for sure.
- Definitely puts the great Dean Wilson bee twitter exchange in a certain light