Excellent discovery of the gallery photos! Very excited to have seen them...
1. Love that storm cloud. Also really love the overall look of that level. The colors, the platforms, the way you get to traverse higher and higher..it just seems to look to vast and exciting.
2. Those googly eyes in the center don't really look like they belong to the bookcase itself, but instead are just floating. Perhaps an invisible bodied something? Or the result of having just killed an enemy? Either way, looks like a cool place to explore.
3. Notice the gold statue in the background? I love the evil look to Capital B's eyes. Makes him seem more devious than the goofy look in his first reveal. Dr. Quack i'm still not 100% sold on the gumball machine, but am excited to learn the reason for it and watch him move in it.
4. Definitely like Laylee's attitude and I'm excited to see the same humor and character interactions are present.
5. Interested to see what this pirate ship is all about. Perhaps this area is a spiral mountain-esque starting point and the ship got shipwrecked there. Doesn't seem like it's in a natural place, like they are marooned somewhere.
6. I LOVE THE SKELETON. I'm not 100% convinced it's a boy, as the hat could be covering the ponytail of the original female skeleton we were shown way back when. Either way, I love it and can't wait to see this character in action. Even that pot it's boiling in looks pretty awesome. YAYAYAYAY!
I feel like we are being spoiled rotten right now. Thanks Playtonic!!