I played the Toybox+ with my brother together. The animations and the ability to combine the moves is great!
We also loved the humour, the music, and the very nostalgic feeling!
However, we have some suggestions:
- Make the second jump of the double jump slightly higher and/or add a ledge grabbing mechanic.
- The underwater effects were a bit irritating, maybe you could tone them down a little. The underwater
movement is a bit too drifty.
- The same goes for the rolling sprint ability. It was quite difficult to climb the mountains.
- In the camera test sections, the top-down view was fine but the 45° angle view should
still allow you to horizontally move the camera around.
- The wind effect was a bit too strong.
- The tilting wooden platforms tilted a bit too fast.
- Maybe it would be nice if jumping is still possible in sliding sections like the big blue
slide with the red spheres.
We weren't able to find the last button which appears after collecting the Pagie because
even though we knew that it was around yellow terrain, the lack of distinguishable landscapes
made it too difficult. Does someone know where it is?
I hope we could help with our feedback! You did a great job so far!