[ISSUE] Controller not acknowledged in Toybox

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
Cake

[ISSUE] Controller not acknowledged in Toybox

Postby Cake » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello everyone!

I downloaded my toybox today, and as my title suggests even if I have an official Xbox 360 Controller it still won't register. I have confirmed with other games such as Dark Souls 3 that the controller does indeed work, but when I try to use the controls configuration tool in the launcher or play the game itself it simply won't acknowledge any button or joystick movement on the controller.

Anyone having similar issues right now? It's an actual Xbox 360 controller, so we're not talking about driver edits or controller emulation programs being used as a go-between.

* I have tried to google the issue, but since Yooka-Laylee Toybox is completely new, I imagine there isn't a whole lot to find, as I didn't find anything at the time.

* I have confirmed that the controller does work by starting up and fooling around in Dark Souls 3.

The only thing I could think of would be if something is hogging up my "controller 1" slot, assuming that the toybox will always default to that slot.

Grakiao

Re: [ISSUE] Controller not acknowledged in Toybox

Postby Grakiao » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Have you tried ticking the checkbox in the settings that says something about Win 10 + Xbox controller? That seems to have fixed controller issues for some.

Cake

Postby Cake » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Y-ME369

Postby Y-ME369 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:19 am

Which operating system are you using?

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”