They realised they weren't going to make the 'January more info' thingy, so they updated us on stuff we already knew + negative things...
Let's call this the 'how the keep 'em quiet' update.
- No physical Switch release.
- No Switch release date (they are leaning towards a delay).
- It looks like we have to decide to change to the Switch version BEFORE we even have all Switch version release info (like the release date). Be transparent... Give.us.info...
- What about the people who (also) backed for a PC physical release, but who want a physical release for another platform at this time?
- Toybox backer struggles (no console Toybox for backers).
- Physical release via Kickstarter is (way) more expensive than via (let's say) Amazon. So people who've helped creating this game have to pay more for a physical copy than non-backers (which is ridiculous).
£15 paid for backer, for digital +
Physical £20 =
Amazon £29 physical...
Prime member £27...
- We'll first get a new update to update us on the date/time we can make changes to our backerkits.
I have a feeling more negative Nintendo news is coming our way 'in the future' (as they like to call it).
They promised we'd get more REAL info in January, so that leaves tomorrow.
I'm once again leaning towards asking for a refund, 'cause things are starting to get really sketchy...