REGARDING SPOILERS

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
Scrubber

REGARDING SPOILERS

Postby Scrubber » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:44 am

If people are posting threads that contain spoilers can you PLEASE add *Spoilers* to the thread title for those of us that don't want the surprises ruined.

Just hours after saying I do not want to know about the new transformation, I enter a seemingly innocent thread to see the spoiler right in front of me.

Can somebody please sticky this and make it an official forum rule.

ShanPen

Re: REGARDING SPOILERS

Postby ShanPen » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:05 am

Yes! The same thing happened to me! :x

dotEXE

Postby dotEXE » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:45 pm

With the release coming this really needs to be an official rule. If it were a different, generic gaming forum I might say "well don't go to the YL subforum!" But considering this entire site is YL and one version will be out late, people need to be very careful with spoilers.
Make the forum great again.

Taylor

Postby Taylor » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 pm

I will start clamping down on this by inserting wherever necessary and reminding 'offenders' to be considerate in future.

(The exception being if the topic title contains the word "spoilers", in which case no spoiler tags are needed within that thread).

You may report posts that contain spoilers as you would any other post to bring it to a moderator's attention.
Taylonic Ltd.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”