On the other hand...

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
Yavga

On the other hand...

Postby Yavga » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:43 pm

A bigger chance for me to be the first to find all the booty!

Even so, people. I want it out there. I want them to take the criticism and do something with it next time as it stings. I will play it myself to see if I agree with the reviews. Which will probably be kind of difficult :p

Somehow I expect myself to really, really enjoy it and not understand how others dislike it XD

I'll wear glasses anyday to have some fun
and I don't generally like modern games.

But yes, unexpected to say in the least!
All was looking well! But I digress... Let's await sales for now and allow Playtonic to return to the drawing table later. I really trust these developers from Playtonic.

...Unless they would give up now, in that case they can piss off. Take the criticism to heart. Smoke some pot, drink some tea, have an orgy (whatever you guys do at 4o') and blow the poo-poo out of everyone next time. I KNOW the potential is there.

Dear lovers of a bygone era, let us go to the drawing table.

Reviewers talk about dated mechanics and I want to understand what the hell they are talking about. What is dated about 3D platforming and joyous free movement in a 3D world? We'll have go wait to know but please come back and share your gameplay experiences later down the road and do not leave in agony. Can you do that?
Stop picking your nose

Rueckkoppler

Re: On the other hand...

Postby Rueckkoppler » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:53 pm

DanielGarza

Re: On the other hand...

Postby DanielGarza » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Totally agree with you, this will be a really good opportunity for them, critiques always help to grow... I don't agree with what they are saying about old game mechanics and all, god, I want more of that in the future! I don't like most of today games sadly, I just hope they don't compromise that vision for the sake of sales

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”