Worried about receiving my Digital Steam Copy

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
neutrobyte

Worried about receiving my Digital Steam Copy

Postby neutrobyte » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:07 pm

I was one of the first 4000 backers of the Kickstarter, pledged for the Steam Digital Release; I have received every e-mail ever sent my way, and as the game is now being "shipped" I'm suddenly concerned about the fact that everything regarding the digital release version is being sent to the Backerkit... The trouble is that at no point was I asked to ever create a Backerkit account, the e-mail address I receive my Kickstarter e-mails through isn't registered, and at one point a post even said that it wasn't needed unless you were choosing a physical copy or changing platform...

So what exactly is the truth? Because I will not be impressed if I miss-out on being given my Steam Code due to not having something that I didn't know until this week I even "needed" to have...

Help?

GeneralWalnut

Re: Worried about receiving my Digital Steam Copy

Postby GeneralWalnut » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 pm

backerkit is weird, as long as you can find the link to your survey then you will be able to retrieve your digital codes. If you have every email from them just look for the one asking you to fill out your survey and click the link to get to your stuff, no account required.

neutrobyte

Re: Worried about receiving my Digital Steam Copy

Postby neutrobyte » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Thanks! I was able to realise I'd changed which e-mail address I had attached to my kickstarter account over the years! I simply input the e-mail address I had linked to kickstarter back when I pledged to Yooka Laylee, and I was finally able to get into my backerkit! Yay! Now all I have to do is be patient enough to wait for my Steam Code lol

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”