Bugs/Glitches discovered

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
cookieflip

Bugs/Glitches discovered

Postby cookieflip » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:37 am

*its possible to do a 1 and a half spring jump by rolling into a spring jump while stopping forward momentum.
*Its possible to walk up and down any hill by doing and infinite falling glitch.
*Its possible to infinitely fall in place and move around by spring jumping in and area that Yooka's head is touching the ceiling
*Its possible to double spring jump by sliding off a platform onto a lower platform while spring jumping, this allows for an extension on jump distance.
*Its possible to jump up slopes by sliding off the edges and immediately double jumping and gliding up the hill.

(By: Cookieflip)

ShanPen

Re: Bugs/Glitches discovered

Postby ShanPen » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:35 am

Are these glitches found in the actual game, or just from the Toybox/+?

cookieflip

Postby cookieflip » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:32 pm

They are glitches I found while testing out the toy box. I was hoping they getfixed when its released.

the8thark

Postby the8thark » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Many of these are not glitches, but jsut different ways to do things. However a couple of them do need to be fixed. I have played the toybox a lot and have not experienced all of those glitches though. So I personally can't confirm them all. But some I can.

cookieflip

Postby cookieflip » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:04 am

Vapngame

Postby Vapngame » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Is there any bugs or something in the first world?

I cannot find the last paigie i have already all abilitys, and the tonic to find rare collectiblies and all feathers but cannot find the last.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”