[Bug] Two potential bugs found in Glitterglaze Glacier

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
Mononoko

[Bug] Two potential bugs found in Glitterglaze Glacier

Postby Mononoko » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:57 am

Note - there will be spoilers, and excuse me if neither of these are considered bugs, but I still felt they should be pointed out.

1 - There is a Pagie in a chest in a room with crystals that make musical tones. It is possible to get stuck in the falling animation inside of these crystals (the ones that light up and make noise by themselves), requiring an exit to hub

2 - There is an energy powerup on a downhill slide that is obstructed by a wind blowing block. I believe the intended way to get the powerup is to eat the honey at the base of the slide and walk up, as the wind is far enough up that there is ample room to walk to the passage without getting hit by the wind. However, you can simply jump from the top and hover/fly over the wind to that side to get the powerup.

Yavga

Re: [Bug] Two potential bugs found in Glitterglaze Glacier

Postby Yavga » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:37 am

Stop picking your nose

AJC0MICS

Postby AJC0MICS » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:14 am

1.) This happened to me in the "Gloomy Gem Grotto" in World 2. There are some crystals next to the second glowberry bush that have some weird collision detection. The probability of a player trying to jump on them is actually pretty high, so there should be a fix for this in the future.

Hopix

Postby Hopix » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Haha, that energy bar power up I got just by avoiding the wind too. 8-)

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”