its cool but yooka-laylee forget a big part.

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
bigfanofoldrare

its cool but yooka-laylee forget a big part.

Postby bigfanofoldrare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:10 pm

i have to agree the last video live with nintendo was not bad..

but from what i see there is a big feature missing.. there a video from donkey kong country 2 from snes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryM1lxnSjuM&t=805s 15:41-16:05

---------

1- it was cool to have different animal in the game , and to find secret with it.

-------------

2- It was nice find barrel who bring us in mini game..14:55 to 15:10 and 15:41 to 16:05

--------------

honestly its was really nice to try to find barrel and doing the challenge in it.. and the animal in it was cool too , it was kinda like a transformation..

from what i see from the game now , there is nothing like it in the game.. I feel its too late and its wont happen.. but i hope the next yooka laylee 2D will have this.

bigfanofoldrare

Re: its cool but yooka-laylee forget a big part.

Postby bigfanofoldrare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:12 pm

To be honest , other game of 2D also don't have what i ask.. but that what making rareware game so special , and if playtonic want to be good as rareware, they should do thing like that too.

bigfanofoldrare

Re: its cool but yooka-laylee forget a big part.

Postby bigfanofoldrare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:16 pm

and another thing , no trail ride level like donkey kong country 2.. i dont think he have in yooka laylee 2..

sorry , i complaint a lot , but i put a lot of trust in playtnoic..

i hope all what i asked will be in next playtnoic 2d game. ( after yooka laylee lair)..

anyway whatever i said , i am really happy to see you playtonic creating game and i will buy all their game from platform.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”