The Kickstarter is coming, what is your unpopular wish for the stretch goals or rewards?

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
polomi

The Kickstarter is coming, what is your unpopular wish for the stretch goals or rewards?

Postby polomi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:23 pm

The Kickstarter is coming. We talked about a lot of things since the forum opened. Some of them are pretty unanimous, other are much more controversial, and some have not been talked about too much.

What is one thing that you personally would love to be in the Kickstarter but that doesn't seem to be popular on the forum?

Here's mine: full orchestral soundtrack

Nightpaws

Re: The Kickstarter is coming, what is your unpopular wish for the stretch goals or rewards?

Postby Nightpaws » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:43 pm

I would love that ^

However, as another goal I'd love something nice and simple like signed N64 cartridges :)

(Or an outlandish and unlikely request of a functional N64 version x3)
A wuff is a wuff you can wuff

Taylor

Re: The Kickstarter is coming, what is your unpopular wish for the stretch goals or rewards?

Postby Taylor » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Release the game fully complete by May 2nd.
Taylonic Ltd.

Tidus1117

Postby Tidus1117 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Project Ukulele Amiibo Support!
As a stretch Goal

and some all the complete set of amiibos as a reward for a higher tier.

Rueckkoppler

Postby Rueckkoppler » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:27 pm

Hmm... hard to think of unpopular wishes. I guess some will might be rather popular...

Stretch goals:
- Low poly graphics option (as mentioned in another thread
- Online Multiplayer!
- Weekly challenges!
- More production value!

Rewards:
- Signed stuff by the amazing team. On anything, but obviously the game box as well.
- Soundtrack-compilation with all the music & its variations mixed into the tracks! (Much like Blake Robinson's "Grunty's Medley") Also, it should be signed by all composers... and that's gonna be tough, considering they are living... everywhere.

GrayMagicΓ

Postby GrayMagicΓ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Development blogs on the various design choices of both their previous and current games and why they made them.
DLC? UGANDA WILL NOT HAVE THIS SICKNESS!

Exaskryz

Postby Exaskryz » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Wii U Exclusivity is the only thing I could ever wish for that would be unpopular, hehe. Because heck, I can't imagine N64 Exclusivity would be any less popular.
Woaaaah, it finally came out! :o

MFWolfe

Postby MFWolfe » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Well, amiibos have become pretty unpopular on this board, so that.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”