Kameo - Elements of Power

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
Scrubber

Re: Kameo - Elements of Power

Postby Scrubber » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:18 pm

I'm LOVING this game. By far my favorite so far on Rare Replay. Gutted the sequel got cancelled and gutted i didn't know about it when it first came out so i could have supported it. If you haven't played this, pick up a copy of Rare Replay and get it played. Very well made and thought out game. I notice it takes some inspiration from Lord of the Rings in parts aswel. I don't have anytging negative to say about it

nicholas362

Postby nicholas362 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:16 pm

I was talking to the guy asking if he should play Kameo.

Anna

Postby Anna » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:17 pm

I need to get back to this game, maybe in Rare Replay. I picked up a used copy of it a while back and started playing it, but at the time it seemed kinda janky and I only made it a few hours in, over one or two play sessions, before moving on to other games, and I just never got back around to it.

Still bummed that this didn't come out on the GameCube as originally planned. My GameCube box has a screenshot of it on there. lol
No, not all Xbox owners are dudebros who love grey-and-brown PvP FPSes. Please feel free to quit stereotyping now.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Why would they put that on the box haha.

My NCPs are telling me im coming close to the end of the game. Sad times, enjoying this game more than any other in the collection.

NPChilla

Postby NPChilla » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Return to “Past Glories”