Favourite Rare XBOX title

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
Scrubber

Re: Favourite Rare XBOX title

Postby Scrubber » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:16 pm

I'll let you know once I've played them all. Just about finished Ghoulies on rare replay and enjoyed it! So it's in with a chance.

SpongeTheSquid

Postby SpongeTheSquid » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Viva Pinata was my favorite Xbox Rare title. I also don't think Microsoft ruined Rare until they restructured the studio in a Kinect studio. They cancelled a few projects I wanted to see like Sabreman Stampede, but they did let Rare finish up projects that started life as Gamecube titles like Ghoulies, Kameo, and PDZ.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Currently playing kameo and its BRILLIANT. This is winning so far. What a great shame the sequel got cancelled.

Xellos

Postby Xellos » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Conker: Live & Reloaded is my most favorite game of what Rare Ltd has produced for the Xbox consoles. The improvements made in this remake of Conker's Bad Fur Day such as; greatly enhanced graphics, improved controls, re-recorded soundtrack performed with real instruments, improved lip-syncing of minor/major characters, etc. Makes this remake better than the original game on the N64.

It would have been the definite version of Conker if they hadn't censored almost every single vulgar word, and removed many of the character's eyes in the game from changing expressions. Alas, the management of Microsoft thought it was a "great idea" to implement that in the final version of the game. Still, even with these flaws, it's a great remake of Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Now im loving Viva Pinata. I think THIS is now my favorite.

DarkTone

Postby DarkTone » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Besides rebbots and KI, I've never played one before.

Return to “Past Glories”