Nintendo Fans, Lets Show Them Our Nostalgia! WiiU/3DS+Amiibo

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
TheJHam88

Re: Nintendo Fans, Lets Show Them Our Nostalgia! WiiU/3DS+Am

Postby TheJHam88 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 am

I'm both surprised and delighted to see exactly how strong the Wii U following is for this game.

Jim Bexley Speed

Postby Jim Bexley Speed » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 pm

I'd love to see this game as a Nintendo exclusive, or on anywhere BUT a Microsoft console, (purely because I hold them responsible for the demise of Gaming's greatest company!) however in the interest of supporting Playtonic and not being petty I would be stoked to see this game released on any platform so long as it's also available on a Nintendo console.

Tbone51

Postby Tbone51 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:12 pm

twinspectre

Postby twinspectre » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:16 pm

do people here realise that they are Indies? they aren't Nintendo's first party this guys want that their games to be successful , there's no sense to bring this game exclusive to the Nintendo console , if they want to be successfull.

you guys are trying to kill them not support them you don't realise that.

i can understand if Nintendo Own Playtonic games and their Ip to be exclusive , but they are Not.

Playtonic games said that they want full control of their product , so let it be if they want to release a game on Non Nintendo platform so let them do it.

the difference between me and the most of you is that i give them freedom , you don't

it seems like we have too many Nintendo's Corporate slaves here instead of gamers i'm sorry to say that , but it's true.

you aren't help them , Nintendo aren't help them so why you want that this game to be exclusive Nintendo???

i want to tell you a fact that if they contact Sony , Sony will fund this project without eye blinking.

look how many games sony are helping to come true (and i'm talking about Indies games)

Playtonic games aren't asking Nintendo's Money , but fans money and i will guarantee that PC , PS4 and XBOX there's old school rare fans too , maybe more than Nintendo's Platform owners.
can't wait for Yooka Laylee (PS4) :geek: :D :lol:

Tbone51

Postby Tbone51 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Tiptup

Postby Tiptup » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:41 pm

twinspectre

Postby twinspectre » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:48 pm

can't wait for Yooka Laylee (PS4) :geek: :D :lol:

TheJHam88

Postby TheJHam88 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Tbone51

Postby Tbone51 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Sorry but this isnt a "Only for Nintendo" thread. Its to show we all want the game for Nintendo, with opinions on 3ds+amiibo/etc.

Yes there might be some post saying it should be exclusive/if only 1 console should have it, it should be WiiU/etc... but this isnt a thread your insisting it is :-/[/quote]
Yes I think the goal here is to show Playtonic that fans share their desire to bring Ukulele to the Wii U. Of course there are Rare fans who play on other consoles, but we shouldn't forget the history Rare has had with Nintendo, and I think the game deserves to be on Wii U at least. If possible, it would be great to see the game on every platform.

I mean, the fact they're trying to recreate the experience of Banjo-Kazooie, exclusive to a Nintendo platform, should be a big indicator here...[/quote]

here the only ones that are not remembering the history are the Nintendo's fanboys , Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft (stocks)and btw Rare's games are not Nintendo's IP (except DKC)[/quote]

But wat does this have to do with your original post? You said this thread was for nintendo exclusivity but its clearly not ;-D

Adam

Postby Adam » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:07 am

I'm all for Ukelele on the Wii U with amiibo support, but I'm not so sure that the 3DS can handle the game. I wouldn't want the game to be downgraded.

supergardie

Postby supergardie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 am

Yeah, as far as I can tell, the consensus is that we want the game on Wii U, but also on everything else. We're just trying to make sure that Playtonic knows there is a demand for Wii U in a world obsessed with Sony and Microsoft. The person going on and on the most about Nintendo fanboys and exclusivity is you, TwinSpectre. ;) Nobody is out to get you, stop worrying. Most of us are more than happy to share the love with Sony, Microsoft, Apple, and Linux, we just don't use them as much as Nintendo!

Tbone51

Postby Tbone51 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Exaskryz

Postby Exaskryz » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 am

I am strongly in favor of a Wii U release

I am in favor of an Amiibo release and a 3DS release.
Woaaaah, it finally came out! :o

NPChilla

Postby NPChilla » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Please sign me up for Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and amiibo. I'll support Playtonic on Nintendo ANY way I can.

Zita

Postby Zita » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Nintendo all the way! \o/
I don't own a WiiU (yet), but this would certainly be a good reason to finally get one. :D
Also, amiibos: ALL OF MY YES.

| | |

Waverunner

Postby Waverunner » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:34 am

Certain pre-existing Amiibo's could be compatible Playtonic Games' games. Two that I would pick for no particular reason would be Diddy Kong and Duck Hunt. No particular reason. None at all.

Return to “Past Glories”