Phil Spencer says he has no problem with Banjo & Kazooie in Smash Bros as DLC

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
Meelow

Phil Spencer says he has no problem with Banjo & Kazooie in Smash Bros as DLC

Postby Meelow » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:38 pm

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/584023190692737024

"@PedroDarkinson I think it would be cool if Banjo was in the next SSB DLC. We've worked with Nintendo on Rare IP before, no issues."

I wanted Banjo in Smash Bros for so long, Nintendo is doing the poll for the next DLC character.

Lets vote Banjo!

nicholas362

Re: Phil Spencer says he has no problem with Banjo & Kazooie in Smash Bros as DLC

Postby nicholas362 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:41 pm

WOOH!

DreaminErryDay

Re: Phil Spencer says he has no problem with Banjo & Kazooie in Smash Bros as DLC

Postby DreaminErryDay » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Well, I definitely know who I am voting for in the Fighter Ballot now!

Rueckkoppler

Postby Rueckkoppler » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:54 pm

YES!! I'm SO voting for them!

NPChilla

Postby NPChilla » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Well, colour me surprised.

dotEXE

Postby dotEXE » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Huh. Color me surprised. Well, go vote I guess. I already voted for K Rool... but it doesn't have log-ins, usernames, or IP tracking so I might as well vote twice :twisted:
Make the forum great again.

Werehog

Postby Werehog » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Well I've already voted 5 times but I might as well make Banjo and Kazooie my sixth vote.

Epic Elliot

Postby Epic Elliot » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:01 pm

lol i made a topic about voting for banjo in the community discussion & everyone was like no it will never be possible no point in voting for him, it was looking grim but then not long after i made the topic phil spencer tweets this out! :lol: i knew if we just voted there was a small chance but now its looking better then it has ever before! :D

lets hope it all works out! :lol: #banjoforsmash #votebanjo #smashballot

(who knows? maybe this may one day open the door of opertunity for banjokazooie & banjotooie 3D remakes for the nintendo 3DS after all XD )

Epic Elliot

Postby Epic Elliot » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:22 pm

sorry but im just going to go crazy with ideas for fun!

-banjo's design will be an updated version of his old N64 artwork for 4 of his outfits & the other 4 will use his nuts & bolt design so fans can have the best of both worlds!

-one of his taunts he takes out a random stop N swap item or a banjokazooie,banjotooie,diddy kong racing game cartridge! is second taunt can be turning into a washing machine & then back again! & 3rd taunt pulls out a gameboy & plays that game boy conker game with sound from it

-his final smash can be all the stop n swap items turn kazooie into DRAGON KAZOOIE!

-since he's a now 3rd party character he should come with a stage! & banjoland would be the best choice as it represents all 3 major banjo games in one stage & can work like island dalfeno & take you to different locations! (maybe throw in a diddy kong racing stage to since you know diddy is also playable)

-OMG a banjo amiibo! :D

-can have some special character victory animations like if he beats diddy sonic or mario maybe like fox & lucina have for certain characters

-can be top tier! >:D lol XD jk :P

-OMG! BANJO KIRBY!!! he can have banjo's backpack with a cute little stuffed kazooie sticking out of it! :D

-hmmm what should be his B move? probable shooting eggs! & banjo has a tone of different eggs to shoot!

-his Shield animation can be using his gold feather ability creating a shield around him quietly playing the gold feather tune & losing a total of 10 gold feathers as it shrinks! & then pops

if you got ideas join in the more the more fun we can have! :D

#banjoforsmash

Rueckkoppler

Postby Rueckkoppler » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Okay everyone, I have one advice for you. There should be no direct tracking of your data, but apparently, they save your IP address (the external one). So even on different devices, you'll get the same IP (= 1 vote) if you're in the same WiFi network. My advice is: Use your smartphone with Wifi switched off, so that you only use mobile data. I only tried this on an iPhone, but what I discovered is that you can switch to a new external IP when you switch to flight mode. With this, you seem to have unlimited votes! Just check pages like http://www.ipchicken.com to be sure that your IPs changed. :mrgreen:

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:20 pm

I want a go...

Up down left right taunts should be random different transformations from BK n BT.
One jump is banjo alone two jumps uses kazooies help.
Standard attack is banjos fist swipe
Standard air attack is ratatat-tap.
Standard down air attack is beak slam
Standard moving attack is the rolleypoley.
Special attack is the chainsaw from the 06 teaser trailer.
Special> is Egg firing
Special^ is the shock spring pad
Specialv poops out a Clockwork Kazooie egg that walks towards an enemy and explodes.
Final Smash is the jinjos activating the mega jinjo

Their stage should be a modern HD remake of the Rusty Bucket.

dotEXE

Postby dotEXE » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:31 pm

So this is really starting to get big actually: http://gamerant.com/super-smash-bros-wi ... no-issues/

And the tweet is actually front page Reddit. In addition to BK maybe sneaking into Smash regardless of voting I'm getting more and more optimistic of a Banjo Threeie announcement this year.
Make the forum great again.

rocho

Postby rocho » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:09 am

This got me by surprise toda y, and I can sayit is a no brainer to vote for Banjo and Kazooie.

I will be rooting for K. Rool and Banjo with the unlimited votes ;) so if Nintendo says it should only be characters from Nintendo IPs I will be covered, but definitely prefer Banjo over K. Rool.

Nomonoke

Postby Nomonoke » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 am

I wonder if they would play as a really not-awkward version of Duck Hunt Dog. *ponder*

Nah, this is cool. I just don't know how serious Nintendo is going to be with these votes, nor how serious the fans are... BUT it would be exciting.

Enrel

Postby Enrel » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:08 am

Well that'd be pretty cool if so, I would assume Nintendo wouldn't mind it either. There's so many things for Smash that need to be in and Banjo might be the best idea I've heard for 3rd party.

RikuKH

Postby RikuKH » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 am

Zack

Postby Zack » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:30 am

I already voted for K. Rool, but when I'm on campus I'll log on to a bunch of different computers and vote for Banjo.

Rare

Postby Rare » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Voted for Banjo! We need to make this happen.

DarkTone

Postby DarkTone » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 pm

I've been screaming for Daisy for a while. But If B-K goes in and she doesn't, I would be very happy. I want this too happen.

Taylor

Postby Taylor » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Taylonic Ltd.

Return to “Past Glories”