Are There Any Others? Do You Have Any Good Ideas?

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
John Enigma

Are There Any Others? Do You Have Any Good Ideas?

Postby John Enigma » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Aside from the other Banjo-Kazooie/Super Mario 64 inspired games that I mentioned in a list before:

1. A Hat In Time
2. Lobodestroyo
3. FreezeMe
4. Spooky Poo's Happy Hell
5. Clive N' Wrench

Are there any other games like that, that are WIP?

Also, if you were a developer, what good ideas you would put in a 3D platformer? (You don't need to answer this question if you don't want to.)
"INSERT TO F***ING BOX!"

Lazicful

Re: Are There Any Others? Do You Have Any Good Ideas?

Postby Lazicful » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:34 pm

I think there's a game inspired by BK being made. It's called Project Ukulele as far as I can tell.

MY IDEA FOR A 3D PLATFORMER:
Years after you escaped Peach's castle and went through all the chambers to get cake, you return. It's totally overgrown and abandoned. You try to escape with Toad, but Peach ends up capturing you to make you complete more levels. However, you dethrone Peach and make Toad the king of Mushroom Kingdom. BUT THEN HE unexpectedly betrays you, and you have to work together with Peach to defeat him. Eventually, you send Toad into Super Mario Galaxy, and you're free to leave the castle. :D
My favorite line from V from Vendetta is: "Behind this mask there's not just flesh and bones and brains, but there's also another bulletproof mask, and bulletproof masks are bulletproof."

Taylor

Postby Taylor » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:41 pm

There's one being developed for Wii U by 'Coolboyman' on The RWP. It's in its very early days, but you'll find more information over there if you're interested.
Taylonic Ltd.

John Enigma

Postby John Enigma » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:51 pm

"INSERT TO F***ING BOX!"

Punksthetic

Postby Punksthetic » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Um, well I've been secretly conceptualizing an idea for a 3D Platformer. It's generally unlike any of these being made at the moment. In fact, it's probably closer to something like Oddworld in tone. It takes place in a giant factory, and you play a fox character... That's about all I'm willing to share at the moment.

Return to “Community Discussion”