Metroid Federation Force and Blast Ball : Your opinion

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
Jawson

Re: Metroid Federation Force and Blast Ball : Your opinion

Postby Jawson » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 pm

It looks interesting enough, but I don't have a 3DS. :?

I think the reason you haven't see a Metroid game on a console for a while is because they simply couldn't come up with any new ideas to justify getting the resources together to get it made. What exactly would you do in Prime 4 that you couldn't do in other games?

http://www.reaxxion.com/10347/why-there ... troid-game

Thecra19

Postby Thecra19 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:49 am

The GAme looks great. I'd buy it. the Prime part of the title i'd say it more likely relies on the phazon perpective not DArk Samus or the Metroids for that matter the game seems really neat and it'll be just as fun as Other M (Games great 8/8 Pretty great mate) We'll just have to wait for it but it'll be good it's metroid for crying out loud.

NPChilla

Postby NPChilla » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm willing to give this one a chance, so long as it has a strong single-player mode.

I still remember the furore when Wind Waker first came out - it was being savaged before people had even played it - and when it came out, it was adored.
So let's give it a chance.

Anna

Postby Anna » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 pm

No, not all Xbox owners are dudebros who love grey-and-brown PvP FPSes. Please feel free to quit stereotyping now.

Latikos

Postby Latikos » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 pm

It may just be me but... I'm not really into multiplayer games, namely because my friends aren't gamers at all (some occasionally play COD or similar games of which I'm not really a fan).

In fact, seeing you talking about a single-player campaign in Metroid Federation Force made me realize that even more. A thing noticeable about Nintendo is that many of their titles contains some multiplayer elements (Super Mario Galaxy, 3D World, Yoshi's Woolly World, etc.) where you can play the full game on your own or with friend, while others meant to be played in multiplayer (Splatoon). Nintendo seems to be aiming more and more towards multiplayer games. For what we've seen so far, Metroid Federation Force seems to be an entirely multiplayer experience. To be honest, if they do a single-player campaign, I hope they do as it is planned in the new Zelda, Tri Force Hero where in single player, the two other characters are replaced by CPUs. I might try online play to see how it works, though.

Also I wonder, if this game is centered around the Galactic Federation, could the single-player campaign be about Samus and her years in the Galactic Federation, after all the producers did say she would be in the game).

NPChilla

Postby NPChilla » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:10 pm

Anna

Postby Anna » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:03 pm

No, not all Xbox owners are dudebros who love grey-and-brown PvP FPSes. Please feel free to quit stereotyping now.

Return to “Community Discussion”