Introductions!

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
Coolboyman

Re: Introductions!

Postby Coolboyman » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:11 am

Hi my name is Adam. I'm a long time Rareware fan and I've even helped develop a Banjo-Kazooie level editor and we're trying to get a new version out, just been busy with our real lives. I'm also currently developing my own 3D platformer as well!

I'm extremely excited to see what the the Playtonic crew will produce!

Phineas Q. Phailboat

Postby Phineas Q. Phailboat » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi guys my name is Samuel I am a 25 year old pharmacist from Canada.

Rare games are an extremely important part of my formative years as I'm sure is true for all of you as well. Diddy Kong Racing is the first console game that I ever played because my parents were not at first until the whole video game thing. From there I had fantastic experiences with Banjo Kazooie, Jet Force Gemini, Goldeneye and all thr other great games that form the rare catalogue. Most of my favorite games were made by rare with the exception of course of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

The gameplay, the music, the art style, and the humor are all a core part of who I am now. I would do just about anything to make this game a success both for the benefit of this game in itself, and the possibility that it might lead to some sort of banjo threeie collaboration with the original team.

Phyreburnz

Postby Phyreburnz » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi, there! I'm from the United States and my real name is Molly. Phyreburnz was my old aim screen name that I decided to keep for some reason :lol: I've been a life-long fan of Rareware and grew up playing Donkey Kong Country (which is my all-time favorite game ever). I love it so much that I've made custom sprites (which can be found ) to make all of the Kongs of all three games compatible with each other, so if anybody wants to make a fan game, they are more than welcome to use my sprites as long as I get credit for the sprites and if you tell me about your project! I have also built many custom levels which are on my dA page, as well. If you want my work, please remember to download it and not just right click and save it. I've been helping out with the . The site is in Portuguese, but you can translate it on the right. We're hoping to release the next demo soon. Be patient, as there are only two programmers working on it right now. I'm not a programmer, just an artist helping out. The project does move slow, but surely we'll get there! The other forum that I frequent is the

Return to “Community Discussion”