Nintendo Fans, Lets Show Them Our Nostalgia! WiiU/3DS+Amiibo

Reminisce over some of the past wares you remember fondly.
Tbone51

Re: Nintendo Fans, Lets Show Them Our Nostalgia! WiiU/3DS+Am

Postby Tbone51 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:20 am

EekumBokum202

Postby EekumBokum202 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:25 am

So this is just a petition to show we want a Wii U port and amiibo support? Okay, I'm down with that!

Put me, EekumBokum202/Matt, on the list for a Wii U port. A 3DS port would be cool, but I'm not AS interested in that... Still, put me down for that, anyway! ...Ah, what the heck, put me down for amiibo support as well!
ATTENTION PLAYTONIC!
For development "Twoka-Laylee", please watch these:

For everyone else, talk about these videos !

Blaziken

Postby Blaziken » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:28 am

Based on the type of game it is, we probably don't need a "petition" to get it onto the Wii U. I am 99% certain it will come to Wii U. The 3DS, however is probably not powerful enough to handle Project Ukelele

Tbone51

Postby Tbone51 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:32 am

Tiptup

Postby Tiptup » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:39 am

Sign me up! I DEFINITELY want this on the Wii U and I would love amiibo support. The developers mentioned both of those things more than once already. Rare always wanted to work with Nintendo, and this is an opportunity for these developers to continue that. It needs to happen.

Tbone51

Postby Tbone51 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:42 am

Didn't think we get this many right away! Added everybody so far to op, if i missed you pls post.

Lets keep it up.

Tidus1117

Postby Tidus1117 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:45 am

Sign me up! I want Wii u version and amiibo support!

Yitsul

Postby Yitsul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:44 am

YES! Sign me UP!

photonblaze

Postby photonblaze » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:57 am

Wii U and New 3DS please :D

Lufkin

Postby Lufkin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:20 am

I will buy this game on Wii U for sure! And even if I don't care about Amiibo, I will buy any from this game! Or any kind of figurine. To be honest, I think I will buy this game on any device I own. I don't care.

I don't think a 3DS version is a good idea or even possible, though, but I'm all for a game specially built for the 3DS from them in the future!

MushroomMoon

Postby MushroomMoon » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:25 am

Wii U yes! Sign me up now! Totally support the idea of Amiibos as well!
I'm watching you

Meelow

Postby Meelow » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:32 am

I think by the time Project Ukulele comes out the 3DS successor will released, so if people really want a handheld version then a 4DS version would make sense.

Actually makes me think too, if PU is a 2017 title then there is a good chance the Wii U successor will be releasing that year, so it would definitely be on Wii U but also maybe even a Wii U successor launch title?

lavamario

Postby lavamario » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:56 am

DKBananaSlamma

Postby DKBananaSlamma » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:41 am

I would want a wii u port.

Honestly there should be a 3DS spinoff instead of a port of Project Ukelele.

Idk about Amiibo function tho? Maybe costumes?

Darunia

Postby Darunia » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:42 am

I would love to see the game come to the Wii U! Its the platform where the game belongs!

As for amiibo: i would love to see some kind of support for them. I'd like to see playable characters donkey and diddy kong (the characters u guys used to work with) with the use of amiibo. Other amiibo's could serve as daily bonuses like hyrule Warriors? Or! Take inspiration from Mario party 10 andere let other amiibo provide a 'token' witch you can equip your character with to give it a special move? For instance tap Mario for the fire flower ability, king dedede for the Giant Hammer smash, yoshi/kirby for the swallow ennemies ability, boxer for the fire breathing ability... You don't need all of the amiibo's to give you a special power like this, just a selection. it would be unique support for Nintendo, the company you guys have your roots on!

mrcheesecat

Postby mrcheesecat » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:55 am

As a nintendo fan from when I was a kid, Rareware has shaped my childhood and had made the most beautiful games I have ever experienced, I would definitely want to be signed up for this petition, the thought of going into a store and seeing the logo Playtonic Games would surely fill me up in the happiest joy! Having a game for the 3DS and Wii U is the absolute most perfect platform, it supports social playability as they wanted more than a PC. Amiibos definitely would have me collect every one of them! Sign me up!
Last edited by mrcheesecat on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marcus_Siactro

Postby Marcus_Siactro » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:56 am

Sign me up as well! :) I would love to see the game on Wii U, PC and maybe even 3DS(Ukulele Land anyone?).

mijuee

Postby mijuee » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 am

Wii U+physical release+ amiibos.
Not 3ds though.
Add me to the list.

Chris.P.Bacon

Postby Chris.P.Bacon » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:40 am

Me too i have been playing on Nintendo consoles since 1992 (SNES) and my fav is the N64 mainly cause of the "old" rare games.. Personally i wish it would be Wii U exclusive that Nintendos console gets a well deserved boost in sales

Epic Elliot

Postby Epic Elliot » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:41 am

*im new to the whole forums thing in general so hi & im on a wiiu :D *
sing me up for a retail physical copy! still have my NES,SNES,N64,NGC & WII (as well as my segas,playstations & xboxs & i still own almost all the games!)

physical retail is important to a company as it further bonds the consumers nostalgia years later & can highten cultural significance witch i feel is becoming less & less in the digital age especially with bad DLC practices & other shady industry practices. & its good to still have the option of physically feeling & owning the game most kickstarters are digital only & its sad to see such awesome games limited to just one distribution option.

as for amiibo?

it would be cool to have amiibo of Playtonic characters, i'd personaly want amiibo support for little extras using nintendos character based amiibo! EXAMPLE: scan a luigi amiibo everytime you boot up the game & it activates hidden 8-bit luigis in every level to look for. things like this would make for great nintendo exclusive content & utilizing the hardware to its potential!
one disappointment of amiibo (other then the lack of production & scalping ) is for Example: mario kart 8 only supports few amiibo when theres going to be an entire around 50ish smash characters based amiibo! why on earth are they all not used!? is baffling! especially since all they do is unlock a simple mii character themed outfit! i think every amiibo should be used especially in a major nintendo game.
If Playtonic use amiibo for P.U. i'd love for them to at least use every smash themed amiibo to do somthing fun & simple (like the luigi example above) although im not shure how realistic it is because of copyright licensing issues but dag it nintendo amiibo is a major platform of your hardware so it be stupid of them not to see the value of well giveing people more of a reson to buy amiibo & increase there functionality witch will benefit both nintendo & playtonic.

just my thoughts

Return to “Past Glories”