What Other Retro-Revival Icons Would Like To See in Yooka-Laylee along with Shovel Knight?

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!

'The Player' (Retro City Rampage)
7%
Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game)
7%
Mega Man (Mega Man 9)
13%
Prisoners (Legend of Grimrock)
No votes
Player (Cave Story)
No votes
Trace (Axiom Verge)
7%
Meat Boy (Super Meat Boy)
33%
Jacket (Hotline Miami)
No votes
Human Child (Undertale)
27%
Max (Mutant Mudds)
7%

Total votes: 15

Y00kaz0013fanb0y

Re: What Other Retro-Revival Icons Would Like To See in Yooka-Laylee along with Shovel Knight?

Postby Y00kaz0013fanb0y » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:16 am

I'd honestly love to see any one of these characters make Cameos in Yooka-laylee:
A. Sans(It'd be Very Unique, Special, and True-to-his-game-of-origin If Playtonic were ACTUALLY going to type his Dialogue in the font-type known as Comic Sans as his Font-type when Speaking, like in Undertale, all in Lowercase Letters too; I'd LOVE to see What Laylee has to say about him, and any witty Retorts Sans would dish out right back at her)
B. Hat Kid(from A Hat in Time)
C. Mutt from Lobodestroyo
I, For One, Welcome the highly anticipated return of the 3d Collect-athon Platformer Genre of Video Games and will continue to support Playtonic no matter what

Ciro

Re: What Other Retro-Revival Icons Would Like To See in Yooka-Laylee along with Shovel Knight?

Postby Ciro » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:11 am

I don't think anyone would fit better than hat kid in terms of style, but as some people said, I think it's better to keep external characters away from the game for now. Although I wouldn't be mad seeing them.

EekumBokum202

Postby EekumBokum202 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:40 pm

ATTENTION PLAYTONIC!
For development "Twoka-Laylee", please watch these:

For everyone else, talk about these videos !

ontels

Postby ontels » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:09 pm

It's releasing this year! The developers promised in a update a few months ago.
Pagies in cagies

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:09 pm

I don't know why we all made such a big deal about shovel knight being in this game. I've just completed his segment and it's very minor.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”