ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL PLAYTONIC'S BIG REVEAL! GUYS...I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LAST MUCH LONGER...

Discussion and feedback for Playtonic's debut game, platformer adventure game Yooka-Laylee!
GameFreak

ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL PLAYTONIC'S BIG REVEAL! GUYS...I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LAST MUCH LONGER...

Postby GameFreak » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Don't know about you guys but...I am suuuuuuuper stoked for May 1st when we finally get our first official look at the new generation's 3D Platform game! OH YEAH!!! I literally have it marked on my calendar and I'm counting the days. Also...the week the game gets revealed just so happens to be my BIRTH WEEK! Thank you so much Playtonic Games. This is TRULY the greatest gift I can ever get. :D

Rueckkoppler

Re: ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL PLAYTONIC'S BIG REVEAL! GUYS...I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LAST MUCH LONGER...

Postby Rueckkoppler » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 pm

I'm with you, pal! No Zelda or Mario can top my anticipation for THIS! But damn, is it going to be a long time till we actually play it. Hope they don't spoil us too much :lol:

But man am I excited and ready to back the sh*t out of this project! I won't even need to read or see anything to do this :D

Tidus1117

Re: ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL PLAYTONIC'S BIG REVEAL! GUYS...I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LAST MUCH LONGER...

Postby Tidus1117 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Yeah, its good to feel I am not alone in this.
I cant wait either. I even suggested Playtonic back in February "If you guys need help, make a Kickstarter and you will see a lot of people will support the project" and a month later bang! Kickstarted announced!
So Im excited for May 1st and also I feel I will be starting at the campaign for all 30 days looking and analyzing every bit of info there.
I feel once we have the basic info: like main characters and name of the game, I will be more pleased and then I can just wait until the game is released. I don't want to get spoiled by knowing all the enemies, transformations, secrets, and worlds.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:37 pm

It's my birthday tomorrow so I will class it as my gift too.

I am very excited for may 1st but I feel it's dying down on here, every time I log in there no new threads and nothing interesting to chip in to.

Scraps69

Postby Scraps69 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:39 pm

If you can't hold on, right, just go to the bathroom and offload your excitement there heh.

rocho

Postby rocho » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:12 am

Me too! Some of my gaming friends are still skeptical about the project but I know we got Legends working on it so as Rueckkoppler said no Zelda and no Mario can top the hype I have for this game right now!

Let's be strong people hope the game comes out when it needs to come out, not before not after just when is ready.

Helioptile

Postby Helioptile » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:20 am

The wait is MURDERING me! I don't think I can make it!

To make the wait more painful, they promise the reveal the designs of the hero duo! :D
Bring on Yooka-Laylee! :D

The Hype Train begins May 1st. ;)

John Enigma

Postby John Enigma » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:15 am

Oh My God! I can't take it! I'm so excited!

Until friday...!
"INSERT TO F***ING BOX!"

Alph

Postby Alph » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 am

John Enigma

Postby John Enigma » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:22 am

I wonder if they'll also say the official name of this game this Friday.

EDIT: Wow! The forums are dead here. DEAD!
"INSERT TO F***ING BOX!"

DreaminErryDay

Postby DreaminErryDay » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:22 am

Very excited, this week will be very interesting.

I hope we are given a few more teases to tide us over until Friday.

DarkTone

Postby DarkTone » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Ok.

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Last edited by Scrubber on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Operationgamer17

Postby Operationgamer17 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Try to contain your excitement guys! The reveal is THIS FRIDAY!!!!

Mdse1

Postby Mdse1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:01 am

But not soon enough! Ahhh! I'm as excited as you are! I can't wait!

Scrubber

Postby Scrubber » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:31 am

They posted this this morning.

At first glance I got really excited thinking it said they would reveal a different character in the game every day in may but I couldn't look at it properly as I was busy, then looking at it again I got less excited, its mainly fan art of past games which you can find anywhere really. Still, worth a look at though I'm sure there'll be some cool designs.

Return to “Yooka-Laylee”