I need help with a certain dillema/riddle (sharp creative minds appreciated)

Discuss stuff wot ain't games. You do have other hobbies, right?
Yavga

I need help with a certain dillema/riddle (sharp creative minds appreciated)

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Last edited by Yavga on Mon May 18, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stop picking your nose

TrenteR

Re: I need help with a certain dillema/riddle (sharp creative minds appreciated)

Postby TrenteR » Mon May 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Fake Death, with a person who gets arrested for this.

You can transport guy 'b' without any risks in a simple coffin and you can get the man behind this, because he wants to give the 1 Billion.

But that's only a quick guess :lol:

Yavga

Re: I need help with a certain dillema/riddle (sharp creative minds appreciated)

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Ah... I'll have to update my dilemma it seems.

I forgot to tell that there's a helicopter flying above the current location of Guy B streaming news 24/7.

yeah... might want to add that... just a minute!
Stop picking your nose

RandomYoshi

Postby RandomYoshi » Mon May 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Okay, define "kill".
Imagine there's this super amazing signature here.

I like doing it this way because then this signature could be many different things depending on the observer. It's very quaint, yet succint.

Yavga

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Stop picking your nose

RandomYoshi

Postby RandomYoshi » Mon May 18, 2015 5:59 pm

I like doing it this way because then this signature could be many different things depending on the observer. It's very quaint, yet succint.

Nanirourou

Postby Nanirourou » Mon May 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Work with a sniper, give him half!
you kuh lady

Yavga

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Let's remember you guys are supposed to save him... not kill him

You're the good guys.

Required to kill is a dead body, you do not want this.
Stop picking your nose

RandomYoshi

Postby RandomYoshi » Mon May 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Yavga

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 6:32 pm

Stop picking your nose

RandomYoshi

Postby RandomYoshi » Mon May 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Yavga

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 6:37 pm

I do not have the solution at hand, I'm helping someone out who needs the answer to this question. (problem solving) So it's basically brainstorming. (I could not think of a appropiate solution, if any)
Stop picking your nose

RandomYoshi

Postby RandomYoshi » Mon May 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Camouflage

Postby Camouflage » Mon May 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Take the billionaire out of the equation. You said that we are the good guys, hence no killing, so we could arrest the billionaire. Surely, somebody who has put such a large bounty on someone's head has done something that could warrant an arrest. Arresting the billionaire means he won't be able to pay the killer, which removes the motive for the potential killers. The chaos will die down and you will be able to transport him anywhere you like.

Alternatively, you could use decoy vans to transport Guy B. If we are willing to dedicate the resources of having 50 police officers around Guy B at all times, then decoy transport vans should be no issue. Wait until most of the potential killers have followed the other vans (the risk is reduced) and then send out another batch of vans, only one of which will contain Guy B. Or don't put Guy B in any of the vans. Dress him up in a disguise and have him travel in a prison employee's car.

Yavga

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Stop picking your nose

Camouflage

Postby Camouflage » Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 pm

MazLad

Postby MazLad » Mon May 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Get him to dress like a policeman too. Going to be difficult for anyone to pick him out from the group then since the 50 policemen go with him everywhere.

What's the incentive for saving Guy B anyway? Maybe he's a bad egg and Mr Moneyman is the good egg?
"Shanley, do you think Donkey Kong Country revolutionised gaming?"
"Yeah mate, I think it probably did"

Yavga

Postby Yavga » Mon May 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Stop picking your nose

Dracul JOSHI

Postby Dracul JOSHI » Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Yavga

Postby Yavga » Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Stop picking your nose

Return to “Community Discussion”