they should cooperate with retro studios and finaly create the long awaited "Donkey Kong Racing".
-donkey kong is well known, and i think it would get more attention than yooka laylee. (sry yooka, sry laylee.
-they should add yooka laylee characters - more people will be aware and curious of the actual "yooka laylee" game
-it would definitely sell well
-since mario kart 8 deluxe is not a real update for former wii u owners, it would be a nice alternative.
-the switch is lacking a donkey kong game
-racer with story mode (like lego racers 1&2) would be super awesome.
-online. if its affordable, for sure.
- since donkey kong is a nintendo only character, they will have to switch to a smaller niche. (pun intended)
- smaller market -> will make less money
- getting supported by nintendo won't be easy.
- donkey kong for all plattforms won't gonna happen. (just like banjo won't come back to nintendo)
(- actually don't know if xbox/ps4 players would even like a donkey kong racer. (that's somehow a consolracist statement.
- making a new game will be very time consuming. so i guess it won't come till 2019. - who will finance this.^^